Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Blog

I have just started a new blog in addition to this one. This one will remain invitation only so that I can continue to be more personal, so don't worry about any weirdo's gaining access. At the same time I want to make sure that I don't shoot myself in the foot marketing wise out of my own petty fear. The other blog is called The Fearless and Joyful Life. It will be a little more professional and centered on marketing but I will certainly be myself. So visit it often to see what's new and continue to visit here for a more personal side of mine and my family's lives. By the way, Kelli I wasn't trying to steal your title! I just realized how close our titles are. I am so sorry! If you want me to change my title, I will. Let me know. OOps!

3 comments:

Mrs. Q said...

PERFECTION-LOVE IT.

kelli said...

no worries. It didn't even enter my mind :)

kelli said...

no worries. It never entered my mind :)