Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gratitude 2010!


A couple of years ago I started participating in something that has become a tradition for me. For the five Wednesdays ( I realize today is Thursday, but WTF no one is perfect) leading up to Thanksgiving I post five things for which I am grateful. This is something I love to do, it would be awesome if you joined me. If you don't feel like posting your own list, please enjoy mine. I realize this is something I look forward to every year and it has definitely had an effect on how I think throughout the year. So look forward to a gratitude post from me every Wednesday until Thanksgiving! Send me a link toy your blog, I would love to share in your gratitude as well. This week I am grateful for:

  1. The beautiful autumn weather in Georgia
  2. I get to share my life with two awesome women, Wendy and Shelby
  3. I am able to own a business whose sole purpose is to help families heal
  4. A life spent being aware of ways I can grow and change
  5. To be surrounded by so many great teachers!
I look forward to reading your posts!

2 comments:

MMmommy said...

1) The freedom to live and learn at home alongside my boys

2) The freedom to walk the streets without fear of violence

3) The freedom to choose where I spend my money

4) The freedom to celebrate in which ever fashion suits my mood

5) The freedom to openly love whom I choose to love

Clint Stonebraker said...

I love all of the freedom statements!