Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Gratitude Post # 2 For 2010

Today I find myself in Charlotte,N.C. This is pretty cool because I am meeting with a group of families who are interested in having us start one of our Insight programs(www.theinsightprogram.com)here.So in that spirit I will begin this post.
1. I am grateful the work I do provides me with the opportunity to help a lot of families
2. I am grateful I get to work with so many committed people
3. I am grateful I got to spend last night carving pumpkins with my family
4. I am grateful I am in a position to do what I love
5. I am grateful I am around teenagers constantly, they are awesome!

5 comments:

MMmommy said...

1) The opportunity to learn that which inspires me

2) The opportunity to be home with my children full time

3) The opportunity to make genuine connections with others living in a similar way

4) The opportunity to engage in meaningful conversation with others whom may not hold my same opinion

5) The opportunity to hold the hand of a frightened person

Unknown said...

Clint - What days are you posting your Gratitude List?

-Lindsey

Clint Stonebraker said...

Lindsey, I post it every Wednesday

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm on board!

Clint Stonebraker said...

Awesome!