Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gratitude Installment #2



As a reminder to all of you, I am continuing a tradition I learned about last year from Tia Graham. The tradition is posting a five item gratitude list every Wednesday up toThanksgiving. So far there are several others joining in, so enjoy reading, and hopefully participating, in the spread of gratitude. Here's my list for the week:
  1. I am grateful to have seen Neuschwanstein in the Alps shrouded in fog
  2. I am grateful to be learning to scuba dive
  3. I am grateful I live in beautiful North Georgia
  4. I am grateful to have seen Bayern München in person
  5. I am grateful for the wonderful unschooling community (thank you for the support and inspiration)
I know I'm a day early, but I had the opportunity!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a great tradition, Clint. Here is my list for this Wednesday:
* I'm grateful that I have been invited to spend Thanksgiving with my son and daughter-in-law
* I'm grateful that I got to see Paul McCartney in concert
* I'm grateful that I'm learning to meditate
* I'm grateful that I have a Thunderbird
* I'm grateful that Haagen Dasz started making Java Chip ice cream
Love you,
Kerry

Wendy said...

I posted mine on Facebook too, but here goes:
1. I am grateful for waking up to such a beautiful sunny day, after a beautiful rainy day yesterday.
2. I'm grateful for my new book that arrived: Healthy Bread in 5 minutes a day.
3. I'm grateful for living in North Georgia and getting to experience such lovely fall days. I love it here!
4. I'm grateful for my stupid chickens and their chicken drama.
5. I'm grateful for my friends.