Friday, August 15, 2008

Home Soon!!!!

I have now been in Phoenix for ten days. Wendy and Shelby stayed home, I think this year's travels and our upcoming trips led Shelby to "just say no" to this one. I miss them tremendously and am excited to get home on Sunday.
The trip has been phenomenal. I did a workshop for Pathway the first week which I think went very well. The format was a little different than it has been but the feedback I received was very positive. We also had the staff pool party and that was a blast. The staff has gotten really close and it is obvious that they are of one mind in building the program. Seeing the Lieberman's was a real treat as well. It reminded me of the thrill and anticipation that happens through pregnancy. What a blast!
The Jack Canfield seminar I am currently attending is phenomenal. I have met so many wonderful people, many of whom I'm sure I will have long-standing relationships with. This entire year has represented stepping outside of my comfort zones. From the RU-Fun week, in which I was in close quarters with people I didn't know that well, to this week , where I and many others are processing many useless belief systems, I am putting into practice many of the things I talk about a lot. 
I will have much more to say on all of these topics in the near future, so in the mean time I will leave you with this. By reading this blog , know that I write all of these words with genuine love and compassion. I am excited to share my life and experiences with all of you. My hope is that others benefit from what I have to share. We do all make a difference. We do make the world a better place. Our love is that strong and powerful. Let someone know how important they are to you.
Talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Robbie said...

It was great spending time with you. I always have so much fun with you, and it never feels like a day has passed when you are here. I love hearing your experience of parenting, and look forward to more talks with you!

I Love You!

Valerie A. said...

Clint,
Thank you for posting this, your last paragraph made my eyes well up, really. So I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you how important you are to me and to my family. Thank you for coming out here and I am so glad that I got to see you. I am excited to hear more about the seminars you've been in this week.
I love you!
Val

Heather Lewis said...

I miss you! Can't wait to see you and I am so excited to hear what you learned at the seminar. You rock and roll!. Love you

Alison said...

I love you so much. I'm so glad you'll be home soon. You really are an amazing person and I am grateful to know you. I love you.
Alison

Robbie said...

Clint,

It was awesome having you out here. My only regret was not being able to hang with you more but that just makes the next time a look foreward to. I got so much out of talking with you and from being a remora during other talks you had with people. I made my index cards and I look at them daily and I can already feel a difference. It was easy to type this because unlike some we know I AM GOOD WITH MY HANDS!!

I love ya,

Geffen