Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome Friends

It is weird to have an invitation only blog. However it is kind of a blessing in disguise. I started doing this out of a desire to share my life with people, so this way I am able to be more intimate. I want to be able to describe events of my life in a manner that is beneficial to those of you who choose to read this and to myself. Everyone I have sent an invitation to, I trust immensely. Therefore if there is anyone who you would want to read any of this, get me their e-mail address and I will invite them to. I rather enjoy the opportunity to spread love, joy, and positivity in as organic a manner as possible anyway. So as you read different posts know that it was written with love and enthusiasm. Let's all enjoy our lives and live by one of my favorite quotes ever: "Do what you love and fuck the rest!" (Quote from Little Miss Sunshine.)

No comments: