Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So Far, So Good


I must say, this holiday season has been a blast. Thanksgiving was fun, the tree is up and decorated, and we now await our annual Christmas Party and the arrival of jolly old St.Nick.

I actually decorated the house the weekend after Halloween, I couldn't wait. This certainly has helped me stay more relaxed. Some may not appreciate my lighting skills, but my family loves it and that's what matters to me. Our tree is beautiful and the process of decorating it was spread out over a few days. Again, an anxiety reliever.

I have been committed to making the holidays of 2009 an enjoyable time. I love my family and I love this time of year. The last thing I want to be is a stressed out controlling bastard who sabotages Christmas for everyone. Up to now, mission accomplished. Sharing this motivates me to continue this process. Thanks for reading!

No comments: