Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Day of an Awesome Week



My family and me are in Orlando for our annual Disneyworld trip. We look forward to it every year. This is the stuff I love writing about and sharing with people. I enjoy my life so much and love talking about it.

This year we are staying at the Pop Century resort.
It's fun because it is huge and always packed with families. No matter what time of day, there is always a din of laughter, running around, and playing. The buzz is constant.


We spent our first day at Discovery Cove. Even though it isn't "Disney", it is spectacular! Discovery Cove has a snorkeling pool, a pool in which you can hang out with rays, and its pinnacle attraction: the dolphin swim. It's the second time we've done it, but it was just as fun as ever.
The day ended with going to the show, La Nouba. Any Cirque du Soleil show is amazing, and this one did not disappoint. The physical skills these performers display are sensational. It was a great show. If you ever have the chance to see La Nouba, I would definitely recommend it.

This is definitely one of my favorite times of year. Coming to Disney in the fall is a great way to celebrate the year and lead into the holiday season. We love it.

P.S. Here is a link to my Flickr page if you want to see more photos!

No comments: